Thursday, November 10, 2011

On blood and muumuus...

Since Trevor left for his boys weekend at the ranch this evening at 7 PM, I've managed to write ZERO thank you notes. However I HAVE managed to cut my finger while flossing and somehow make my left nipple bleed.

No, not at the same time. And, no, not on purpose.

And to be perfectly honest, I have no idea what was going on with my nipple.

While you contemplate my amazing ability to inadvertently injure myself in Trevor's absence, here is a picture of my sister wearing the pink muumuu my college friends gave me as a gag gift over the summer:

Obviously, I didn't appreciate it enough in all of its pink and puppy dog glory.

(Or, maybe I just didn't have matching pink slippers and
a poodle in a pink sweater to complete the outfit.)

No comments: