Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday. In pictures.

One bed.  Three dogs.
Because, you know, why not?

Cookie?

Early morning trip to pediatrician after relatively sleepless Friday night
= ear infection numero dos.

My boys.


Blowing bubbles!



Auntie Mimi thinks Banner looks like a bishop
blessing his congregation in this photo.

Whaddya lookin' at?

Coolest.  Necklace.  EV-VER.


Shhhhhhhh...Grammy Pammy.
Shhhhhhhh.



Splish Splash!





He LOVES the pool!



TOTAL Water Baby


Nanny nanny boo boo,
My day was awesome (cept for the ear infection), how bout you?

The End.


3 comments:

RR said...

Good grief, it was that hot outside, and all three dogs are sharing a bed. I don't get why they do it, but it's funny.

Anonymous said...

That hat still cracks me up.

Merideth said...

LOVE the I love Grammy Pammy onesie!! Priceless!